Valex epoxy grout is a 3 component epoxy resin with reduced shrinkage.
Its main advantages are:
• High early strengths
• Low resin crystallization temperature
• Excellent flow characteristics
• Easy cleaning of tools
It is suggested for use when:
• A non-shrink, chemical resistant, high-strength, grout is required
Typical applications are where high performance is required such as:
• Paper machinery • Refineries
Valex Concrete Grout is a shrinkage- compensating cementitious construction grout, its main advantages are:
• Low creep characteristics under static loads
• Resistance to repetitive dynamic loads
• Complete surface contact and perfect bond
• Compression after 28 days 90 N/mmq.
It is suggested for use:
• With heavy static and dynamic loads
• Especially with heavy crane rail applications
• In high temperature environments;
• For grouting of gaps from 30 mm. to 60 mm.