The selection of the clips, either for crane rails or railway rails or light (Decauville) rails is a critical decision whether installing a track or a single rail. The wrong selection could have expensive consequences and create serious problems such as:
• Slow down or shut down the production process;
• Excessive and/or irregular wear of the rails;
• Damage to the mechanical components of the crane;
• Damage to the supporting base;
• Damage to the fastening systems.
Valex fastening systems have been tested and developed building on the experience accumulated over more than 90 years of activity by Valente S.p.A.. The Valex fastening systems offer a practically unlimited selection of alternatives which allow the management of a project in the most cost effective and efficient way possible in nearly every situation.